Proposed OCAG Grievance Policy - Please submit your commentsOfficial News and Announcements 0 replies 1 like 0 votes 58 views
Orange County Artists Guild
Formal Grievance Procedure for Violations of Code of Conduct
- Complaints against other members for violations of Code of Conduct must be reported to the Grievance Committee in writing within 7 days of the alleged incident.
- The Grievance Committee will, within 14 days of receiving the complaint:
- review the complaint
- get additional information as needed from all parties involved
- make a final decision
- issue a ruling in writing to all parties and to the Board
- Decisions made by the Grievance Committee are final and binding.
- Retaliation against any Orange County Artists Guild member who brings a complaint is prohibited and will subject the retaliator to discipline up to and including termination of membership.
I, ________________________________, confirm that I have read and agree to abide by the Orange County Artists Guild Formal Grievance Procedure for Violations of Code of Conduct.