Proposed OCAG Code of Conduct - Please submit your commentsOfficial News and Announcements 0 replies 1 like 0 votes 42 views
Orange County Artists Guild Code of Conduct
The Orange County Artists Guild, hereinafter referred to as the Guild, expects each artist to uphold and embody its mission, vision, and values.
- Be inclusive. We welcome and support people of all backgrounds and identities. This includes but is not limited to members of any sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, race, ethnicity, culture, national origin, social and economic class, educational level, color, immigration status, sex, age, size, family status, political belief, religion, and mental and physical ability.
- Be respectful, don’t insult or put people down. No foul language or profanity. Personal attacks against other Guild members or the public will not be tolerated.
- Harassment and exclusionary behavior aren't acceptable. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Threats of violence.
- Verbal abuse
- Discriminatory jokes and language.
- Personal insults, especially those using racist or sexist terms.
- Unwelcome sexual attention.
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behavior.
- Always conduct yourself professionally at Guild-sponsored events and in accordance with the values stated above.
I, ________________________________, confirm that I have read and agree to abide by the Orange County Artists Guild Code of Conduct.